Our programs are designed around getting your body moving in 30-minute workouts so that you can tone your muscles, shape your body and trim down in body fat. The programs also include an in depth look at nutrition and we focus on showing you how to eat in a way that you will love!
The key is to learn a "new normal" where you find delicious foods that you really enjoy, as well as your whole family. Learning that new normal though is understanding more about nutrition, how to pre-prep foods, how to eat out and what healthy snacks are. It also includes knowing how to not emotionally eat, understanding our limiting beliefs that keep us stuck and how to get unstuck.
To help members experience this we give our members:
- A delicious eating plan with amazing recipes
- Regular webinars on nutrition by our Licensed Dietitian who also has a Bachelors in Food Science and Nutrition
- Cooking classes and how to pre-prep food in your own home, if you choose to try this
- Support through support groups, facebook groups
- Accountability to showing up to the workouts and staying on schedule, members will get a phone call or text if they are not showing up regularly to your workouts (we all need that!)
- 3D body scan machine with advanced technology to see the visual changes on your body
- Member socials where members can connect with each other and some of our team
- Regular challenges to keep members engaged in their progress from 6 week challenges, to 14 days
- Workshops on proper form, foam rolling and how to use the equipment to the best ability for the best results and safety
We offer two different types of fitness programs for the workout aspect, Personal Training or Fitness Boot Camps, all in 30-minute workouts. In each type of training, the workouts are different every day, so you are never bored. The goal is to do interval training to get the heart rate up but also work the muscles. Both types of training are offered in each location.
Our certified personal trainers do either 1on1 sessions, semi-private which is up to 6 women and small group training. These workouts are designed to tone, tighten and shape your body, as well as help with balance. Each person meets first with a membership consultant so we can go over which program is best for you, you can book that by --- Clicking Here.
Fitness Boot Camps
Our fitness boot camps are also led by certified personal trainers but in a much faster paced environment. The goal to challenge your body at totally different levels while also toning and shaping the body. Both types of training are meant to also replace cardio but boot camp is even at a much faster pace. Not traditionally desirable for people with injuries or with a large amount of weight to lose (like over 75 lbs. to lose) because they do get on the floor and do body weight exercises sometimes (they tend to prefer to start with personal training). Each person meets first with a membership consultant so we can go over which program is best for you, you can book that by --- Clicking Here.